At Rondo del Valle, the health and well-being of our clients and employees is paramount.
Given the measures indicated by the Health authorities, it is necessary to consider the following to improve your experience during your visit:
To avoid unnecessary contact, we offer a “contactless” service, in which through your mobile device you can scan QR codes to access:
- Make reservations
- Digital Menu
- Make payments for wines, cheese boards and tastings
We recommend making a reservation prior to your visit as there may be a waiting time and it will facilitate access through the access control filters to the city of Ensenada.
For your safety, only groups with a maximum of 10 people will be accepted, access to minors is not allowed and access will be restricted to people who present a suspicious picture as well as their companions.
Reservations have a 30-minute tolerance, so we ask you to arrive 10 minutes before your reservation, since upon arrival it will be necessary to go through sanitary filters in which it will be mandatory to take a temperature and blood oxygenation, hand sanitization and footwear. The use of mouth covers and the care of the healthy distance at all times, are mandatory.
Our establishment is “Pet friendly”, so your pet is welcome, but for their protection, you must remain by your side on a leash at all times and you must make sure to bring your own bowl to drink water.
- They are attended by trained personnel and with safety equipment
- Tables, chairs, bars and furniture are disinfected before and after each tasting or tasting.
- All glasses and utensils are previously disinfected.
- The purchase of a glass of wine is suggested and it is important that you do not share it at any time.
Hygiene and Sanitation Measures
- We carry out hygiene practices and constant training to our staff
- We have sanitary filters for our staff and suppliers
- All our facilities are sanitized daily with special machines, prior to opening and during the day.
- Manual sanitization is mandatory before and after each tasting or tasting, in all service stations, tables, chairs, bars and utensils.